2/24/11

DO IT...SHOCK E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E. OF THEM.


"Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize."







                                           "DESTROY WHAT DESTROYS YOU."



"Pain doesn't tell you when to stop or when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue you will change. Don't let it stop you from being who you can be. Exhaustion tells you when you ought to stop.
                                    You can reach your limit when you can go no further.

'

You wanted a post...SO until you deserve one :) :) here ya go.

YOU CAN CHOOSE TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS. OR BE STUCK IN A LIFE OF FEAR.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails