12/12/10

SOONER OR LATER--YOUR GONNA COME AROUND

...This semester's homework was a never ending...


My days were literally linked together by naps. 

However....

I stick to the cliche that working hard does pay off...that someone will notice. I had an amazing professor who took note of that. He'll never see this but I think I legit had a smile glued across my face for a week(in case: Thank you again for the 100th time.)

 This reminded me that if you notice someone working hard, or doing something selfless or something that just surprises you...let them know. It 's the easiest thing to do...

Takes you one second: to give someone that sort of natural... feel.... good gifts...you don't realize how special that can  make them feel special.



Here are some natural goods...maybe it will help to remember yours when things get restless or exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails